Cobalt Water Global has completed and is currently working on some exciting projects. Please check back soon for detailed project profiles, which are currently being approved by clients. Meanwhile, a general description of the project portfolio is provided below.
GHG emissions reduction from water utilities
- Performed for baseline GHG assessments, hydraulic model-based energy/GHG optimization study, and roadmap development for GHG reduction policy/financing mechanisms for water utilities in Thailand, Mexico, and Peru as part of foreign aid project.
- Performed water resource recovery facility N2O risk assessment and mitigation for water utility in The Netherlands.
- Serving as technical advisor for water resource recovery facility N2O emissions applied research project in The Netherlands.
- Performing water resource recovery facility N2O risk assessment for water utility in the US.
- Serving as expert advisor on drinking water distribution system modeling basic ordering agreement project for large water utility in Washington DC Metro area.
- Serving as expert advisor for various drinking water distribution system modeling projects in South Texas.
- Served as technical advisor for ongoing drinking water distribution system modeling efforts of a water utility in Spain.
- Performed model-based wastewater treatment process optimization study for industrial facility (feed producer) in Spain.
- Performed treatment technology selection evaluation from new water resource recovery facility for water utility in Spain.