Cobalt Water Global has completed and is currently working on some exciting projects. Please check back soon for individual project profiles. Meanwhile, a more general description of the project portfolio is provided below.
Water utility GHG emissions reduction
- Providing AI N2O risk modeling and mitigation support services for several of Waterboard De Dommel's water resource recovery facilities (ongoing).
- Providing AI N2O risk modeling services to identify and test N2O mitigation strategies in two water resource recovery facilities in Italy as part of EU LessWatt Project (ongoing).
- Developed and implemented integrated AI/CFD/biokinetic modeling framework for assessing risk of N2O production in 3-D for the Eindhoven WRRF reactors.
- Performed water resource recovery facility AI N2O risk assessment and mitigation testing for Waterboard De Dommel's Eindhoven WRRF in The Netherlands.
- Performed water resource recovery facility AI N2O risk assessment and mitigation testing support for Waterboard Aa en Maas' Land van Cuijk WRRF in The Netherlands.
- Performed for baseline GHG assessments, hydraulic model-based energy/GHG optimization study, and roadmap development for GHG reduction policy/financing mechanisms for water utilities in Thailand, Mexico, Peru, and Jordan as part of WaCCliM Project.
- Served as technical advisor for water resource recovery facility N2O emissions applied research project in The Netherlands.
- Performed water resource recovery facility N2O risk assessment for water utility in the US.
- Providing expert drinking water distribution system modeling services to water utility in Northern New Jersey (ongoing).
- Serving as expert advisor for various drinking water distribution system modeling projects in Eastern Texas.
- Served as expert advisor on drinking water distribution system modeling master planning project for large water utility in Washington DC Metro Area
- Served as technical advisor for ongoing drinking water distribution system modeling efforts for Aigues de Girona, Salt, i Sarria de Ter, in Girona, Spain.
- Performed model-based wastewater treatment process optimization study for industrial facility (feed producer) in Catalonia, Spain.
- Performed treatment technology selection evaluation from new water resource recovery facility for city of Cáceres, Spain.
Services Cobalt Water Global Support